Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fashion Pics

VH1 Save The Music Summer Of Soul Concert


I absolutely love this look on Solange Knowles. It's chic but yet she infuses her colorful style. I must comment on the the hideous weave once again. Just because you buy the whole pack it does not mean it's mandatory to pile it all on your head!


Grant Hill and Tamia look great. I just adore this couple.

CBS, CW and Showtime Press Tour Stars Party


Wendy Raquel Robinson looks fabulous in this silver satin dress, It's me or does it look like she got some work done on her face? Maybe I had too much wine, please let me know. She looks like she took a trip to Vivica Foxville!



Leighton Meester looks spectacular in this gray sculpture Zac Posen dress! It is great from the front and back!



This cobalt blue satin dress is just radiate on Kaley Cuoco...Just Fabulous!



I am either loving or hating this pink with black sheered overlay dress on Marsha Thomason The verdict is still out on this one!

No comments: