Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fashion Pics

Kimora Lee Simmons "Fabulosity" Launch Party



What an adorable picture of Kimora, Djimon Hounsou, Ming and Aoki Lee. Kimora looks soft and beautiful in this mint green satin Dolce & Gabbana sheath dress with her Christian Louboutin metallic t-strap peep-toe pumps...Simply Chic!




Call the paramedics because a diva has fallen! I hate Gabrielle Union ensemble! Her make-up is entirely too much. Did she let Kimora kids do her make-up? Her pouf baby-doll dress is not the answer. The only thing is saving this look are her stunning black and silver platforms. I need a sedative!

2008 ESPY Giant Event

Tichina Arnold wore those hideous tight pants to the event. Thank God she changed into a fabulous printed top with skinny jeans for the after party!

Nicole Murphy and Michael Strahan are everywhere. Now this is how a 40 year old mother of five should dress, chic and without a trace of midriff expose! I love her safari Stella McCartney suit and I am losing my mind over her stunning python bag. When one of my students of fashion finally get it, I am so proud!


Hayden Panettierre looks gorgeous in this multi colored maxi dress!

"Late Night With Conan O'Brian"

Heidi Klum looks absolutely amazing in this one-shouldered dress! I am counting down the minutes to the fifth season of Project Runway which premieres today on the Bravo network. Michael Kors is witty as ever.

Fox All Star Party


Niecy Nash looks great in her fuchsia satin tied blouse and her high-waisted jeans. I just wish she would wear less make-up, it's one step up from trannyville!


Tamara Taylor looks fabulous and I love her red accents!


Omar Epps is looking delicious but I barely recognize his wife Keisha Spiver(from Total). I am sorry but she looks a little rough around the edges. I would wear an ensemble like hers to the grocery store and definitely not to a red carpet event!


Longchamp 60th Anniversay Celebration




Leighton Meester looks ultra sexy in this black beaded BCBG Max Azria dress!



The Supermodel Coco Rocha looks wonderful in this navy peep-a-boo shoulders Chanel dress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness I was thinking the same thing about Gabby before I saw your comments! That dress is certainly not doing her any favors! :-)