Sunday, July 20, 2008

9th Annual Art For Life Benefit Gala


Russell Simmons and Porchla Coleman looks great together. I am loving her gorgeous purple woven Herve Leger sexy dress. I do have to say her face is always so shiny, someone needs to purchase her a blot powder!

I simply adore this picture of Ming Lee and Aoki Lee Simmons because I have three sisters and I love them dearly! I am blessed to have beautiful loving sisters.


Janice Combs, Sean "Diddy" Combs and Russell Simmons were all having a good time . Janice Combs is not as offensive as usually but of course her ensemble was unappropriated for her age and body type!


Christy Turlington looks chic as ever!

Tamia and Grant Hill are my golden couple. Tamia looks fabulous in this ruffled strapless dress...Just Wonderful!


Aretha Franklin is the Queen of Soul so obviously she can wear what ever she wants. All I ask is she cover up the girls and get a breast reduction or a bra fitting immediately!


Lola Ogunnaike looks absolutely fabulous in this purple sheath dress. Her whole ensemble is simply chic!


I never cared for Tracey Edmonds because she is so miscellaneous to me. Her tiered dress is cute but she ruins it with the boring flats...Big Snooze!


Deborah Roberts printed dress is just divine and I see Al Roker is gaining some of that weight back.


Chef Josh Tepperberg and Padma Lakshmi attending the event. Padma's white off -the- shoulder dress is the perfect summer dress..Pure Perfection!

No comments: