Friday, July 18, 2008

Fashion Pics

Disney "TCA" All Star Party


Vanessa Williams looks casual chic in this fabulous red with gold trim blouse!



Sarah Chalke looks amazing in this lavender satin Zac Posen draped back dress. Talking about leaving them gasping for air coming and going!


I just simply adore this purple ruffled Abaete dress on Becki Newton and her turquoise peep-toe is a divine color choice for this dress!

Sephora Celebrates It's 10 year Anniversary


I like this multi-colored Balenciaga cocktail dress. I am sorry but Ashanti is just not fashionable enough to carry this off. I would prefer to see this look on Kerry Washington.



I hate Lindsay Lohan ensemble from head to toe. It pains me because her colorful dress is by one of my favorite designer Catherine Malandrino. It's just hideous to me.

Social/Vibe.com and HollyRod 4 Kids Kick- Off Event


Rodney and Holly Robinson Peete looks great and Holly's leopard dress is cute.


Essence Atkins looks like sunshine in her printed maxi dress!

I keep thinking of Tatiana Ali as little Ashley from " TheFresh Pince of Bel -Air". She looks fabulous and crisp in this white belted dress.

Matt Leinart 2nd Annual Celebrity Bowling


Vivica Fox looks crazy ass hell trying to give a fierce(I hate that word) pose! It was just an off night for her, her whole ensemble looks cheap and tacky. I guess she fitted right in at this D-list event.


Kim Kardashian looks great in this printed top and I am so delighted she decided to tone down the make-up. Her white tote bag is to die for !

No comments: