Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fashion Pics

2008 Essence Music Festival

Football Player Adewale Ogunleye and Sanaa Lathan

They make such a striking couple! I may have to add Adewale to my scrumptious list because he is looking tasty.


Tichina Arnold

She looks fabulous and sexy. Those black strappy sandals are to die for!



Patti Labelle

The Legend looks like a burst of sunshine in this wonderful yellow puff sleeves dress! I am sure she was screaming all over the stage but she is the best singer of all time.

Angela Burt-Murray and gospel group Trin-i-tee 5:7

They all look great especially Angela Burt-Murray in her red ruffled dress!



Boris Kodjoe

My baby Boris looks good as usual.

Celebrating The Legacy Of Business Icon Reginald F. Lewis

Christina Lewis, Loida Lewis and Leslie Lewis



These women are just beautiful and wonderful. They all look amazing! I particularly love Loida Lewis's printed Pucci dress!



Sean Combs

Sean Combs received an award. This man knows how to dress... Hampton Chic!

Janice Combs

Tacky, Tacky and beyond Tacky. Does she thinks she is a middle aged stripper? When is it ever appropriate to have your bra expose in public?


B. Smith and husband Dan Gasby

Talking about a classy couple! If I can look half as good as her when I am her age, my life would be complete. She exudes sophistication.


Nicole Murphy and Michael Strahan

They are really becoming an item. She looks cute and breezy and not trying too hard like she normally does!

No comments: