Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fashion Pics

Yves Saint Laurent At Dover Street Market Party In London

Naomi Campbell and designer Stefano Pilati

I am glad she is back on track looking chic and fabulous in this simple ivory and black YSL dress.


Claudia Schiffer

I love this ensemble and the leopard belt is how it should be done!



Erin O'Conner

One of my favorite Supermodels looks great in this sleek YSL pantsuit but I wish she wore more feminine shoes.


Jennifer Lopez In Milan



Jennifer Lopez, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana

She looks stunning once again in this mustard one-shouldered chiffon dress...Pure Perfection!


Celebrity Sighting in Los Angeles



Monica

Monica looks fabulous in this gray strapless jumper . I was not crazy about the camouflage Louis Vuitton bag at first but I love the way she is rocking it with the matching scarf...Ghetto Fabulous!


Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture:Givenchy Front Row



Liv Tyler

She looks amazing in this black and white asymmetrical Givenchy dress!


Hamptons Magazine Cover Star Kelly Ripa




Kelly Ripa

She looks Hamptons Chic in this striped Adam Lippes dress!



No comments: