Thursday, February 23, 2012

2012 Brit Awards


Nicole Scherzinger looks gorgeous in lemon studded Versace strapless dress.

She completed her look with sleek hair, Stephen Webster earrings, and Jimmy Choo heels.

I am trying not to laugh at her ridiculous poses. Did she attend the 'School of Lea Michele" for her poses?


I love Adele, but I can't take these frumpy dresses anymore! She is way too talented
and young for this boring grandma Burberry sheer arm dress.

She needs to consult with Amber Riley, as a matter of fact, she needs to fly in Amber and her stylist immediately!

Don't get me wrong, she looks beautiful, but not for a 25 year superstar.


Kyle Minogue looks sensational in her electric blue draped YSL dress.

I adore her diamond dangling earrings and the embellished detail at the waist.

She finished off her look soft curls and nude lips.


I am not sure what British singer Alexandra Burke was going for, but she failed in every category!

Her homemade electric blue armor dress is a hot mess from head to toe!

She needs to stick with her go-to designers Dolce & Gabbana.


Lana Del Ray looks wonderful in her red Vivenne Westwood Couture off-the-shoulder dress.

She finished off her look with simple parted hair and neutral make-up.


Jessie J makes me want to play that game on 'The Fashion Police' called 'Starlet or Streetwalker'!

The British singer red sheer embroidered Falguni & Shane Peacock frock is offensive from head to toe.

The back is equally offensive.


Florence Welch looks like the 'Ghost of Fashion' in her nude textured Alexander McQueen rise-and-fall dress.

It is just a shapeless gown that washes her out.

The only thing I like about this ensemble is her fabulous Alexander McQueen wedges.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I guess the Brits don't take their Red Carpet as seriously as American's do. All I see is hideous and blah.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about Adele. As soon as I saw her dress, I saw a frumpy middle age woman. Can't believe she's only 25 and dresses like that!

Kellie said...

No, Brits aren't afraid to be bold . . . completely different culture and a completely ignorant assumption to make.