Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2012 Elle Style Awards In London


Naomi Campbell and Sarah Burton attended the '2012 Elle Style Awards' in London, England.

The supermodel looks sexy chic in her black satin peplum Alexander McQueen ensemble.

She finished off her look with wavy bangs, which I am not fan of, and black criss-cross Alexander McQueen heels.

Naomi is wearing the hell out of this skirt suit!



Model Tolula Adeyeni was my best dressed diva of the night.

She rocked a sensational printed Michael Van der Ham one arm dress.

I simply adore this fresh whimsical silhouette.

She teamed her look with a braided up-do, black clutch and fabulous dangling earrings.


Actress Naomi Harris looks marvelous in her electric blue and turquoise Viktor & Rolf drawstring stitch dress.

The color combination is beyond delicious and vivid.

She teamed her look with a blue Sergio Rossi clutch, and I am a little let down with her boring metallic Sergio Rossi heels.

I do however looooove her sleek hair and neutral make-up.

I think this is going to be my new winter hair!

No comments: