Thursday, February 23, 2012

Marni For H&M Launch In Los Angeles


I have to say that I am not a complex person. Only a few things I need in life to be happy, and Marni premiering at H&M is one of those simple pleasures in life!

As much as I looooove fashion, I will never ever stand in lines for a promotion or sale, but this time around, I will be at H&M on March 8th in Chicago with bells on!

Freida Pinto looks outstanding in her vibrant color-block dress adorned with a textured collar.


Rashida Jones rocked a playful multi color silhouette while Jessica Chastain opted for a ethnic printed dress.


English actress Imogen Poots wore my favorites pieces from the collection.

She looks fabulous in her zig-zag printed top paired with ethnic printed trousers, and adorable collar.

Milla Jovovich and Drew Barrymore both look great in their printed Marni dresses.


No comments: