Monday, September 12, 2011

" I Don't Know How She Does It" New York Premiere

Sarah Jessica Parker looks amazing in her black textured Antonio Berardi dress.

I know I criticize her for being too skinny but this silhouette gives her some much needed curves.

She completed her look with wavy hair and neutral make-up.

Speaking of wonderful delicious curves! Christina Hendricks is letting "The Girls" out to play and they are out for the night in this satin Vivenne Westwood sculptural draped dress.

I know this may be too much cleavage for most but if you got it, flaunt it because in the the future, they will be down to your knees(trust me, I know).

She completed her look with an up-do, silver clutch and nude heels.

Step over Renee Zellweger, because Olivia Munn is Carolina Herrera's new muse.

The actress been rocking Carolina Herrera pieces a great deal on the red carpet and it's a perfect match.

She looks marvelous in this chic red bubbled strapless drawstring dress.

She finished off her look with pulled back hair and gold strappy sandals.

No comments: