Sunday, September 18, 2011

2011 Emmy Awards Best Dressed Divas: Delicious Color

Besides Kerry Washington stunning dress, Dianna Agron was my favorite look of the night.

She looks spectacular in her vibrant jewel tone Roksanda Illincic silk draped dress.

She finished off this marvelous look with a gorgeous up-do, Fred Leighton jewelry and Roger Vivier heels.

Jurnee Smollett looks gorgeous in her plum haltered Pamella Roland chiffon dress.

She finished off her look with curly locks and gold studded peep-toe heels.

This has to be the best that I have ever seen Loretta Devine look!

The veteran actress looks sensational in her green peep-a-boo draped shoulders(I know 'the girls' need a lift) Angela Dean dress.

She completed her look with an up-do and a chartreuse embellished clutch.

Kelly Osbourne is letting me have it in this fabulous wine J.Mendel off-the-shoulders mermaid dress! It fits her like a glove.

She finished off her look with a bouffant up-do and a matching clutch.

The host Jane Lynch also opted for a wine color dress.

The actress looks great in strapless draped David Meister dress.

I am loooving her beautiful diamond earrings and bracelets.

Cobie Smulders looks marvelous in this beautiful turquoise Alberta Ferretti draped shoulders dress.

I wished her hair was in an elegant up-do instead of this messy mess.

I didn't hate Claire Danes embellished Oscar de la Renta dress but I didn't like it either.

It just look a little dated to me and not so fashion forward.

Sleek hair and minimal accessorizes completed her look.

I expected more from Christian Siriano who designed actress Sarah Hyland's dress. It seems like Heidi Klum looked more youthful in her dress than her. Maybe, they should had switched dresses?

Don't get me wrong, she looks pretty in her apricot pleated one-shouldered dress but it's not a wow factor.

Now, this is a wow factor!

Klye Richards from 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' looks outstanding in her navy pleated one-shouldered Ines Di Santo dress.

A bouffant ponytail and dropped earrings finished off her look.

No comments: