Thursday, September 01, 2011

68th Venice International Film Festival: "The Ides Of March" Premiere




I always get excited about 'The Venice International Film Festival' because it is fill with magical and speculator gowns parading on the red carpet.

Diane Kruger looks like a gorgeous fairytale princess in her nude embellished double spaghetti strap Elie Saab Couture dress.

She completed her look with wavy princess hair, peep-toe Salvatore Ferragamo platforms and neutral make-up.


I don't know how Evan Rachel Wood does it? She manages to make a shirt dress look glamorous.

I know this may be too casual for most of you guys but I am loooving her in this Alessandra Rich shantung embroidered ensemble.

What I am not liking are those boring black peep-toe sandals. She needed something edgy since the dress was a little conservative.


Marisa Tomei is wearing the color of the moment 'mustard'.

The actress looks amazing in her mustard adorned with pearls Marios Schwab draped dress.

I am delighted she oomph up her hair and wore some make-up.


I have never been a fan of head to toe leopard but Bianca Brandolini looks marvelous in this Giambattista Valli feathered gown.

This piece could be a little gaudy but she makes it look chic.

Straight hair, an envelope clutch and rose lips completed her look.


Wow! I haven't seen Cindy Crawford in a while and she still looks fantastic.

The supermodel wore a wonderful red embroidered Roberto Cavalli one-shouldered dress.

Now, this is how to be a diva over forty!


Vittoria Puccini is a vision of glory in her white feathered Versace dress.

I adore the criss-cross open back detail.

She completed her look with forty waves and a beautiful embellished hair pin.

No comments: