Sunday, March 20, 2011

Worst Dressed Diva Of The Week: Leona Lewis


Leona Lewis is a bit too young to be having a midlife crisis so I really don't know what is going on with the British singer lately? She has been dressing out of the box and it just look sooo force instead of effortless.

Her black and white horse detail dress adorned with hair is beyond hideous. I am just praying this is not from her so called clothing line.

Leona's bangs and make-up are also too severe for my taste.

I know her record company or stylist are trying to reinvent her but they need to go back to the drawing board!

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I ACTUALLY LIKE THE DRESS SURPRISINGLY...JUST NOT ON HER...I MEAN UGH .....THIS GIRL BE TRYING IT AND ALWAYS FAILING..POOR GIRL. SHE BETTER GET A NEW STYLIST OR SOMETHING ..SHIT..TAKE SOME STYLE CLASSES..SHIT...CALL KIM KARDASHIAN.