Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kim and Khloe Kardashian

STK Restaurant


Kim Kardashian is doing what she does best, playing with her hair and pouting!

She looks chic as ever in her white Robert Rodriguez blouse paired with a fabulous tulip Leila Shams skirt and a cream and black Diane von Furstenberg belt.

She completed her look with her nude Alexander McQueen clutch and nude ankle strap Christian Louboutin heels.

Jet Nightclub


Khloe Kardashian and her sisters celebrated their brother Rob's birthday party at Jet Nightclub in Las Vegas.

She looks fabulous in her black and white printed Alexander Mcqueen dress.

Khloe completed her look with great strappy Versace sandals, black Giuseppe Zanotti clutch and of course her ridiculous pouting!

1 comment:

Health Monitor said...

Khloe is beautiful. I am very excited for her new show with Lamar. I will be watching it wherever I want now that I have the TV EVERYWHERE application from my employee subscription with DISH Network. I have previewed the TIME WARNER CABLE app, and it's not nearly as innovative as the app from DISH.