Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Woman Of Style: Helen Mirren







There are only a few women in this world that have impeccable style. Iman of course is one of them. Cate Blanchett is another. Now I have to add Dame Helen Mirren to that exclusive list.

The sixty-five year old British actress is the epitome of style and elegance. Her silhouettes are always age appropriate and never stuffy. She simply glides on the red carpet in gorgeous gowns by Elie Saab, Vivienne Westwood and Badgley Mischka.

Mirren put twenty year old women to shame with her grace and class. If I could look half as good as her when I get her age, I would be fabulous as ever!

2 comments:

Black BeauTee said...

Helen Mirren puts all the youngins' on the red carpet to shame...she always looks amazing & her style is exquisite!!

Anonymous said...

I Sooooo Agree With You .. I Love, Love, Love Helen's Impeccable Style!

Signature:
That's "Miss" Saint 2 U Sweetie!