Monday, March 07, 2011

US Embassy Hosts A Cocktail & Dinner For Michael Kors In Paris


Michael Kors is the King of American Sportswear. His garments are classic, luxurious and wearable.

Jennifer Hudson is still serving up a great body in this sensational navy Michael Kors sheer panel dress.

I wish I could say the same for her lace front wig. It looks beyond atrocious and do I see the glue on her hairline? Please tell me I am wrong!


Zoe Saldana looks effortless chic in her Michael Kors ensemble.

I adore her sleek white blouse paired with black embellished cropped pants.

She completed her look with a tousle up-do and nude Christian Louboutin heels.


I am getting hot just looking at Mary J. Blige in that big ass Michael Kors fur jacket. Really Mary, you can't unleash the coat? I hope she did after her photo-op.

The singer rocked a nude shimmering Michael Kors jumper and nude peep-toe Christian Louboutin heels.



Amber Heard is giving me pure glamour in her sexy nude Micheal Kors body suit and thigh-high split criss-cross back skirt.

I am living for her bouffant hair, suede symmetrical belt and platform sandals.


Model Karolina Kurkova looks amazing in her nude and black criss-cross Michael Kors dress.

I adore her pulled black hair and funky strappy black sandals.


Model Hilary Rhoda looks red hot in her red and black patent Michael Kors dress.

She also opted for pulled back hair and black strappy sandals.

No comments: