Monday, January 24, 2011

Haute Couture Spring 2011: Alexandre Vauthier








Designer Alexandre Vauthier always bring on the heat! I fell out of my seat viewing these hot sexy pieces on the runway!

The collection was like Old Hollywood meets Jessica Rabbit. Vauthier has been doing plunge neck and the peak shoulders for three seasons now. I know many are over this trend but I still can't get enough of it!

The color pailette was gorgeous metallic, gold, white, black and nude pieces. I was pleasantly surprise to see wonderful prints.

The stunning metallic gowns were to die for. I also adore the gold beaded and reptile garments. The black sequins and sheer panel dresses were demure but yet exciting.

I barely recognize model Ajak Deng with her short bleach blond hair giving me fever in her sexy white swimsuit paired with a funky fun fur. Where would you wear a swimsuit and a fur jacket? Who cares? I would wear it to the grocery store, if I had her body!

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I love ajak but i didnt like any of these pieces.

Sheryl said...

I think the pieces are interesting. However, Ajak JUMPED out at me. Just gorgeous!! I normally don't like platinum blond hair but Ajak's working it.