Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Gala




Blake Lively looks amazing in her eggplant ruffled Marchesa open back dress. I adore the perforate detail on the bodice.

I am lusting over her turquoise Lorraine Schwartz drop earrings and sensational bracelet. She completed her look with t-strap Burberry heels.



Michelle Williams is wearing yet again another darling dress. She looks absolutely divine in her black lace Oscar de la Renta dress adorned with a sweet satin bow.

She completed her look with a satin Ferragamo clutch and Christian Louboutin Mary Jane satin heels.




I am not use to seeing Jennifer Garner in such a bright color. She looks fabulous in her fuchsia draped Roland Mouret dress. The color is so refreshing on her.

I just can't believe that she wore those BBH with such a vibrate dress. Why do they keep on torturing me with their shoes selections?

No comments: