Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Art Of Elysium "Heaven" Gala


The theme was " Heaven" and Eva Mendes looks heavenly as ever in her blush ruffled Valentino dress. I simply adore the romance of this dress.

I know you guys probably hate her headband but I think it's whimsical.



Amber Heard is letting me have it! She looks spectacular in this embellished Julien MacDonald dress. The plunged neck is dangerous!

I also loooove her bouffant up-do and red lips.



Now this is the dress Leighton Meester should had worn to the Globes instead of my grandmother's dress!

She wore this art deco ombre Louis Vuitton fringed dress a day before the Golden Globes and she looked hot as ever!

The plunging neckline shows just the right amount of skin. I am living for her floral printed Louis Vuitton clutch.



Nicole Richie look fabulous in this vintage inspired Emilo Pucci fringed strapless dress.

She completed her look with great pinned up twenties waves.



I am not sure what is going on with Camilla Belle lately? I am not feeling this awful feathered shapeless Alberta Ferretti dress at all.

She is a pretty woman and even she couldn't pull this off.



Rashida Jones is mixing her feminine white Marchesa rosette tulle dress with her masculine black leather 7 For Mankind jacket.

This funky silhouette works well for her.



Jennifer Love Hewitt looks divine in this black and white satin sculptural Paule Ka dress.

I know the white satin looks like a satin duvet cover but I am loooving it!


Julianne Hough looks sexy as ever in her purple drape thigh-split dress.



I love Rodarte and I love mix prints so why don't I like this creation on Kirsten Dunst?

The floral prints are just not working for me and the high-waist skirt looks like my mother's kitchen curtains. Her boring t-straps shoes are not helping the matter either.

No comments: