Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 Sag Awards: Black & Beautiful


January Jones is giving me regal in this enchanting gold and black lace Carolina Herrera dress.

I simply adore her swoop up-do and subtle make-up.



Nicole Kidman continues her love affair with Nina Ricci. This time she chose a sexy black lace dress. The neckline is a little too much though.

I am not crazy about her hair because it looks too greasy and messy.



Kyra Sedgwick black strapless vintage Thierry Mugler dress is a little too simple but she looks beautiful.



Julie Bowen shook things up and wore a fabulous black embellished Catherine Malandrino jumper.

I never wear gowns and this is something I would definitely rock!



Dianna Agron looks exquisite in the navy and black laced vintage Chanel dress.

She completed her looks with a Ferragamo clutch and black heels.

No comments: