Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Paris Fashion Week: Front Row

CHANEL


Why do I get the impression that Rihanna is still trying way too hard? I feel that she is letting her stylist do whatever she wants without any input from her. After all of that, I think she looks fabulous regardless in head to toe Chanel.

LOUIS VUITTON


I miss Zoe Saldana on the red carpet. She looks great in this black ruffled Louis Vuiton romper.


Zoe Saldana changed into a stunning black pouf sleeves Louis Vuiton dress paired with gold tied Louis Vuiton heels.


Freida Pinto
looks amazing in this electric blue and black Louis Vuitton ensemble. Her magenta Louis Vuitton drawstring bag is fabulous!



What a wonderful color combination. Camilla Belle looks exquisite in this taupe and coral ruffled skirt Louis Vuitton ensemble.

Camilla Belle continues to give me fever in this gray textured ruched Louis Vuitton dress.



My life would be complete if I had Katy Perry's metallic pouf sleeves Louis Vuitton jacket in my closet.


Leighton Meester multi printed Louis Vuitton dress is beyond divine but I can't co-sign for those silly knee-highs!


Chic, Chic and nothing about the Chic. Everything about Helene de Fougerolles black ensemble is fantastic. I would rock her black zippered jacket, pouf skirt and black booties everyday of the week.



I would knock Michelle Yeoh over the head and run for her brown leather coat and her stunning Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma tote.


ELIE SAAB


Dita von Teese is giving me old Hollywood glamour in this sleek black Elie Saab dress.



Nelly Furtado looks beyond sexy in this white fitted Elie Saab dress.

No comments: