Sunday, October 25, 2009

4th Annual Thurgood Marshall College Fund Front Row Fashion Show


Naomi Campbell and Vladislav Doronin surprisingly are still together. She looks fabulous in the black sheer panel coat and black bustier Dolce & Gabbana dress.


Sheri Shepherd should know anything spandex or jersey is not her friend!

Her make-up is beyond atrocious! A warm plum or neutral eye-shawdow would had been perfect. One of my closest friend is a make-up artist and I am certain she would agree with me when I say you don't have to match your eye-shadow with your clothes because it's so dated!

Sheree Whitfield from RHOA is trying to get her label, She by Sheree, in upscale boutiques so why is she wearing this cheap cheesy ensemble? Really now, metallic leggings? I would take that gorgeous bag though!

No comments: