Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Where The Wild Things Are" New York Premiere


Stylist June Ambrose always get it right! She looks amazing in this metallic bold shouldered peplum Alexandra Mcqueen dress.



Keisha Whitaker looks beyond fabulous in this coral textured high split Rachel Roy dress.


Blake Lively looks absolutely adorable in this black laced and feather Marchesa dress.

2009 Freedom Awards


Demi Moore is rocking a gorgeous taupe Lanvin dress straight from the spring 2010 runway. I know the draping may be too much for most people but I looooooove all the drama!


Camilla Belle looks wonderful in this black textured Louis Vuitton dress paired with Louis Vuitton black tied heels.



Emmitt Smith and his wife Pat Smith looks great together. Pat looks gorgeous in the purple draped satin dress paired with silver Louboutins.

Leona Lewis "Dream" Book Signing


I am not trying to be funny but a book about what? I don't find her to be interesting at all but her black peep-a-boo Alexander dress and strappy L.A.M.B. heels are extremely interesting. She looks fabulous from head to toe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

on a sad and kind of scary side note, leona got punched in the face at her book signing by some random guy for no apparent reasons... I think she is fine, still scary though!

Liberian Girl said...

I heard about that.What is this world coming to? I pray she is doing okay.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but Demi's dress looks like a satin bed sheet gone awry!