Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"Our Idiot Brother" Los Angeles Premiere



Since I am the 'Queen' of ruffles, I am lusting over Zooey Deschanel in this sensational black and white ruffle high collar Moschino dress. It looks amazing from every angle.

I am use to seeing the actress in cutesy and retro dresses so it was a delight to see her in this sophisticated fabulous silhouette.

She completed her look with a side swept up-do and black YSL heels.


Rashida Jones looks fantastic in her red, fuchsia and black color-block Stella McCartney ensemble. I adore the peplum detail.

I would rock this dress every single day of the week.

Bangs and gray suede platforms completed her look.


Elizabeth Banks opted for a romantic multi colored tiered Prada dress with an embroidery neckline.

I adore the softness of this ensemble.

She finished off her look with soft waves, pink Prada clutch and black peep-toe heels.


Olivia Munn looks absolutely beautiful in her white and black two-tone Carolina Herrera one-shouldered dress.

She completed her look with a nude clutch, coral Neil Lane earrings and nude peep-toe heels.


No comments: