Monday, August 01, 2011

12 Annual Art For Life In East Hampton


Russell Simmons, Ming Lee Simmons, Kimora Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Djimon Hounsou and Aoki Lee Simmons

This is the cuties picture ever!


Aoki Lee Simmons and Kenzo Lee Hounsou are beyond adorable. They look like an ad for Ralph Lauren Polo for kids.


Angela Simmons, Vanessa Simmons, Reverend Run and Justin Simmons


Kimora Lee is showing off her new svelte body in her leopard Dolce & Gabbana bustier dress.

I thought the dress was a little too sexy for this event but she does look fabulous!

She finished off her look with sleek hair and red satin and silver heels.


Jennifer Hudson performed at the event with her powerful vocals.

I have to admit that I was totally on the fence with her ivory Lela Rose cage embroidered tulle dress, I love the silhouette but the panel on the skirt is a little distracting.

It grew on me as time went by and I think she looks awesome.

She completed her look with soft curls and hot leopard "Maggie" Christian Louboutin heels.


Jessica White looks heavenly as ever in her charming dove gray Valentino ruffled dress.

If you can remember, Camilla Belle wore her version of this wonderful dress to the 'Art of Elysium' event.

The model usually tries too hard with her poses so I am delighted that she is more relaxed.

She completed her look with sleek hair, emerald earrings and silver t-strap heels.


Lala Vasquez looks vibrant and fabulous in her multi colored thigh-split dress.

I adore the playfulness of this silhouette but yet edgy black leather detail on the bodice.

She completed her look with a modern bun and black YSL heels.


Mary J. Blige looks great in her purple draped one-shouldered Gucci jersey dress.

I am not a fan of her hideous up-do but I do however adore her gold strappy Gucci sandals.

No comments: