Sunday, August 21, 2011

2nd Annual Diversity Affluence Brunch In East Quogue


Lola Ogunnaike and InStyle Fashion Expert, Tia Beauchamp both are giving me fever!

Lola Ogunnaike looks chic as ever in her red hot peplum dress.

I adore her gold chain link bracelet.

She completed her look with sleek hair and flawless make-up.

Tia Beauchamp looks beyond fabulous in her multi colored striped dress.

I am lusting over her gorgeous Loeffler Randall for Suno printed funky wedges.


I love to see African-American women on point. It just make me feel fuzzy all inside.

Latoya Henry looks amazing in her mustard strapless ruffled dress.

She finished off her look with a cute afro, statement necklace and nude strappy wedges.

Madeline Nelson also look fantastic in her nude ruffled dress.

Of course her Hermes 'Birkin' bag was the showcase of her ensemble.



It took me a minute to realize who Princess Kiesha Omilana is. She is the beautiful 'Pantene' hair model.

She married a Nigerian Prince named Kunle Omilana and living happily ever after.

She is too cute in her multi colored maxi dress.

Funky curly hair and her magical smile completed her look.


No comments: