Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall 2011 Trend: Delicious Color






Celebrities In Delicious Color



Bold vibrant colors are a must for Fall 2011. Designers are finally moving away from drab neutrals to exciting hues on the runway.

Bottega Veneta colorful texture pieces made me cry for joy. Giambattita Valli didn't let me down with his gorgeous bright collection. Emma Stone is still in the running for my best silhouette for 2011.

Tracy Reese and Halston opted for fabulous pleated dresses. Balenciaga and Chloe designed gorgeous capes and shawls. I fell in love with model Ajak Deng in Preen's chic color-block skirt.

Goodbye boring black, gray and brown and hello sunshine!


2 comments:

V said...

I want that yellow Victoria Beckham dress!! Working out my shoulders right now so I can look fab in it! I may be too short to pull it off though... Ha ha!

The House Of Fabulous said...

It's my favorite piece too!