Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Maxim Hot 100 Party

Sorry guys about not posting a great deal this week but it has been an extremely busy week at the store receiving in some fabulous items(I also need to up-date Selections' website) Chanel, Azzedine Alaia and Alexander McQueen. Now since I got that out of the way, I can focus on the red carpet!

Supermodel Rose Huntington-Whiteley looks beyond fabulous in her white sexy white cut-out Max Mara dress. The open back detail sends chills down my spine!

She completed her look with nude and metallic Sergio Rossi heels.

Dania Ramirez opted not to wear the sexy mini dress uniform that many wore to the Maxim event but she looks a little too formal in her ivory and black draped Bodyamr dress.

I am not crazy about her hair either. I just feel it needed to be a little more polished.

Kelly Rowland rocked a gray draped one-shouldered dress. Really nothing to get remotely excited about.

I am just delighted that her weave looks half way decent.

Keri Hilson looks hot in her olive cut-out dress paired with nude platforms.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

all of them failed.