Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"American Idol 2011" Finale


I am extremely delighted that my boy Scotty won American Idol! I loved that kid and his deep country voice was simply golden. I appreciate the fact that he thank the Lord first when he won!

Jennifer Lopez gave us a fashionable and wonderful season this year. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about her chemistry with Steven Tyler and good old Randy Jackson at first but they actually worked out perfectly.

I still miss my Simon Cowell but we will see him soon on "X Factor" and thank God the untalented Cheryl Cole was replaced by Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls.

JLo looked fabulous in her gold sparkly nude Micheal Kors jumpsuit.

I am looooving her messy curly hair two-tone hair. Ciara needs to take notes.

She completed her look with gold Gucci sandals.


Carrie Underwood showed her tone sexy legs in her sequined geometric Lorena Sarbu sheath dress.

It's amazing when Hollywood gets a hold of you. When Carrie first appeared on American Idol on season 4 back in 2005, she was a little plump unfashionable country girl but now she rocking hot designer dresses and has a body of death!

The country singer wore an amazing pair of embellished Sergio Rossi peep-toe slingback platforms.

No comments: