Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Braxton Family Values" Reunion




My girls and I took time out from eating and drinking(mostly drinking) on Saturday to watch a marathon of "Braxton Family Values" and we had the greatest time ever. I love those girls especially Tamar crazy self. All she wants to do is dress sexy and drop it like its hot!

Toni Braxton looks great in her nude wrapped full sleeves dress paired with gray suede heels.

I do prefer her with shorter hair. She just never seems to get her weave right.


Tamar Braxton's husband( she knows she only marry him for his money) will probably kill her for wearing this because everything is hanging out!

She rocked a sexy tuxedo shorts ensemble but she could had lost the cheesy red rose. I am not a fan of her black and white booties.

I am also not a fan of her weave, again it's just too much but I do however like her make-up.


Next to Toni, I think Trina Braxton is the prettiest. She tends not to over do it with her clothes and weave.

The singer rocked a cute animal print dress but I am not feeling those blah shoes. Where is my pop 0f color?

I see she has "two new editions" added to her body!


My cousin swear Towanda Braxton is not their sister! She believes Poppa Braxton did a little creeping.

She looks great in her purple cut-out dress paired with purple metallic heels but her gold chain necklace was just an overkill.

I never cared for her hair nor make-up and this occasion is no exception.


I was delighted to see Traci Braxton looking like their sister instead of their grandmother!

She looks pretty in her melon cut-out sleeves dress paired with metallic heels.

She and Tamar do however go a little crazy with the concealer under their eyes.

No comments: