Thursday, May 05, 2011

Fabulous Events: Tasha Smith, Naomi Harris and Jordin Sparks


The cast of "Jumping The Broom" was on lo6 & Park promoting their movie and actress Tasha Smith stood out of the crowd. If anyone knows me, they know this ensemble has my name written all over it!

I love her white and black graphic Eva Franco skirt paired with a sparkly top, silver ball necklace and funky strappy sandals.

I just wish her wig was a little more sleeker and not so heavy.

"The First Grade" Los Angeles Premiere


Actress Naomi Harris is also wearing an ensemble that has my name written all over it.

She looks beyond fabulous in her chic ivory peplum skirt paired with a simple black draped tank and gorgeous cut-out sandals.

Nylon's Magazine Party


I am still on the fence with Jordin Sparks in her orange strapless Ina Soltani strapless dress. It's a little on the Wilma Flintstone side.

She completed her look with curly hair and gold Stuart Weitzman sandals.

No comments: