Thursday, September 02, 2010

Uomo Vogue Host Dinner For Quentin Tarantino


Naomi Campbell has been low key since her testimony for the "Blood Diamonds" war crimes trial for former Liberian President Charles Taylor. She decided to come out for Venice Film Festival event for Quentin Tarantino.

The supermodel looks absolutely adorable in this black laced Dolce & Gabbana dress paired with fabulous strappy sandals.

Surprisingly, I like her tranny curly loose wig.


Shala Monroque is rocking her signature chic turban. This woman just oozes sophistication.

I adore her romantic white ruffled collar blouse paired with a simple flair black skirt and black heels. I just wished she wore a pop of color with her bag.


Jessica Alba looks marvelous in this lemon and gray organza overlay Valentino Couture dress.

I am in love with the lovely floral applique skirt. My only complaint is her gray sandals. They are way too heavy for such a delight dress.

No comments: