Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 MTV Music Awards: Worst Dressed Divas


Normally I would love all of this drama but Katy Perry's black and white adorned with lace Marchesa dress is just way too much going on.

With the lace, ruffles, sheer panel and one-shouldered, it's like a bad figure skater costume! Her multi color streaks made things even worse.


I know Rihanna is on stage and not the red carpet but she still made my worst dressed list.

She looks a hot mess from head to toe! Her ridiculous Ronald McDonald hair is awful to no end. The tulle tutu skirt is unfortunately. She then had the nerves to complete her look with combat boots.

I can't take this foolishness! Rihanna, please stop looking like a clown.


Speaking of looking like a clown! Nicki Minaj nude jumper actually is not that bad at all but I can't get over that ghetto pink wig.

She is such a pretty girl so why continue with these silly gimmicks?



Does Ke$ha even knows where she is? The so called singer looks like she had one to many drinks!

I read that her dress is actually made out of garbage bags from Home Depot. Enough said!


I went into the corner, lit a candle and prayed for Cher because obviously she is crying out for help!

This has to be the saddest thing I've ever witness in my life. This is what she looked like in back then in the "If I Could Turned Back Time" video in 1989. Now, she looks like a stuffed frog in this catastrophe of an ensemble!

What the hell is going on with her hair and make-up? As Joan Rivers would say, you are way too old for this, come sit in the shade with me!

No comments: