Wednesday, September 01, 2010

67th Venice Film Festival: "Machete" Premiere



Valentino Couture Fall 2010

Jessica Alba is one of those subtle beauty. She doesn't have to be loud and gaudy to be notice. She is a quiet storm just waiting to let you have it!

The actress looks gorgeous in this exquisite Black textured rise and fall Valentino Couture dress. She makes such an extraordinary look so effortless. Alba completes her ensemble with a modern messy up-do and equally stunning strappy sandals.

When I first view this look on model Ajak Deng, I thought no one else can pull off this look like her, boy was I wrong! Picking BDD is going to be difficult this week.

1 comment:

CC said...

Hi,
Just recently found your blog and LOVE it! Great visual fashion eye-candy in one place. With I can't figure out how to subscribe so I can read it often.