Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010 US Weekly 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers


There wouldn't be a list without Iman. The supermodel looks like a Goddess once again in her black draped dress adorned with a beautiful gold belt.


Mary J. Blige looks sophisticated in her dove gray strong shoulders ensemble paired with leopard heels.

I am still on the fence regarding her tousled hair.



Stylist June Ambrose looks fabulous in her navy embellished 3.1 Phillip Lim dress paired with pearl platforms.



I am loooving Yaya Dacosta futuristic metallic dress! The girl has a body of death.

I wish I could say the same about her accessories. Her gray tote bag is fabulous but not paired with this dress. It's way too casual and too large. Her gray booties are also way too casual for this dress . A sleek clutch and Brian Atwood "Maniac" platforms heels would be ideal.

The dress is the spotlight, everything else should be back ground singers.


DJ Kiss is the best dressed DJ I know. She always get it right. She looks radiant in her metallic dress paired with studded Christian Louboutin heels.

I always adore her simple flawless make-up.


I miss my girl Tameron Hall wowing us in Chicago! The diva anchor woman was best dressed in Chicago on the "Fox" news. She was one of the "It" girl in the windy city, now she is letting them have it on MSNBC in New York!

She looks amazing in her voluminous black one-shouldered dress paired with peep-toe ankle boots.


Olivia Palermo was chosen for her effortless style.

The actress looks beyond delightful in her white textured bodice Marchesa dress. I am not a fan of her studded clutch paired with the dress but she always pulls if off well.


I was more than surprise to see Bethenny Frankel from "Real Housewives of New York" on the list but she is looking fabulous!

I loooove her white ruffled blouse paired with a pouf skirt. I am dying over her python clutch!

No comments: