Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Nine" New York Premiere


Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning! Penelope Cruz is giving me old Hollywood glamour in this gorgeous red satin draped Chanel gown...Pure Perfection.


Fergie looks like a grecian goddess in this amazing one-shouldered Marchesa dress adorned with a beautiful silver embellished belt and clutch.



Hideous, Hideous and beyond Hideous! Kate Hudson disappointed me to no end in this "Elvis" sequined Chanel dress adorned with a train dress. I am sorry but I just hate this ensemble.

She was just on my best dressed list two weeks ago in that marvelous sculptural Versace dress. Was it just a fluke?



Thank God someone got my mind of that foolishness on Kate. Naomi Watts looks fantastic in this magenta folded shoulders peplum Marchesa dress. The color is sensational!


Marion Cotillard
looks beautiful in this white embroidered bodice Dior dress. She really didn't need the double strand Chopard necklaces because it's very distracting from the dress.



Even though Nicole Kidman looks pretty in this black rosette Prada strapless dress, she is stilling boring me to tears.

What is going on with her concealer under her eyes? Whoa, take it easy!


Kimora Lee Simmons and her baby daddy Djimon Hounsou were casual chic for the event. Kimora is rocking all black with a cropped fur jacket and a leopard clutch.



Madonna and her twin daughter Lourdes were in attendance. I can't believe how big Lourdes has grown.

Madonna wore a lace Dolce & Gabbana bustier dress. Lourdes is giving me 1980's Madonna in her cute Dolce & Gabbana ensemble.



No comments: