Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Moment Of 2009: President Barack Obama's Inauguration





On January 20th, 2009, Barack Obama was sworn in as the first African-American President of the United States of America. Our 44th President made history. Millions of people brave chilly Washington D.C. and millions more watch all over the world to be apart of this amazing historical event.

It was a magical weekend first kicked off with the concert with Beyonce, Mary J. Blige and many other all-stars honoring the president. They actually attended over 10 official Balls. Michelle Obama wore a gorgeous white one-shouldered applique Jason Wu dress.

I just thank God for allowing me to witness this once in a lifetime event. I cried for joy until I couldn't cry anymore.

I wish everyone a bless and safe New Year and I would like to thank all of my fabulous readers for their support. Remember to love fashion but never take it too seriously!

See you guys next year for all the stunning gowns on the red carpet and of course the foolishness on the red carpet!

3 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

I, too, Thank God for allowing me to witness Barack H. Obama being sworn in as the first black president of the United States; a definite milestone of 2009!

May 2010 be full of fashion fabulousness!! :-)

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

This was probaly the best moment of my life...well minus marriage and kids??? Naw...I think this was the best moment of my life!!!

bagslag said...

I agree this was without doubt the best moment of 2009. Brains, brilliance and beauty all wrapped up in this amazing couple!