Thursday, December 10, 2009

British Fashion Awards


Victoria Beckham looks absolutely fantastic in her own black embellished gown. It's sleek and elegant.

I am not sure what is going on with her up-do but I love it!



Shingia Shoniwa and Tolula Adeyemi


These London girls are letting me have it!

Tolula Adeyemi looks sensational in her white and electric blue sparkly one-shouldered Manjit Deu dress. I am not familiar with the designers but thanx to one of my readers for the id of the dress.

I am just in loooooove with Shingia Shoniwa right now. Her funky style is no joke! She looks amazing in this electric blue jumpsuit paired with an equally amazing statement necklace. Her bouffant hair is pure perfection!


Singer Beverly Knight looks great in this black embellished strapless dress.



I really don't know what the big hoopla is about Kate Moss? I can't even dissect this bundle of confusion frock she is rocking.


Now this is what I am talking about. Model Erin O'Connor always knows how to bring on the drama! She looks marvelous in this black adorned with a bow one-shouldered dress.

This is why she will always be one of my favourite models.


Claudia Schiffer printed Peter Pilotto dress is beyond fabulous. Love the vibrant colors!


Rosamund Pike
looks delightful in this blush ruffled Lanvin belted dress paired with a fur bolero.

No comments: