Saturday, May 09, 2009

Worst Dressed Divas Of The Week: Madonna and Taraji P. Henson


Worst Dressed At The Costume Institute Gala


What can I say about Madonna that haven't been said already. I admire her because she reinvents herself everyday and I love her for that but this Louis Vuitton ensemble was a disaster from head to toe. It almost made me feel sorry for her.

Note to Madonna: Grow old gracefully and stop trying to dress like Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton. You are way better than that!

Worsted Dressed Diva Of The Week


It pains me just as much as it pains you guys to put Taraji P. Henson in this category because she has come soooo far. It's like watching a crackhead stay off drugs for months but then they start using again when they see a pipe. Okay, I am going a little too far but I am just so devastated!

No comments: