Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Peoples En Espanol's "50 Most Beautiful"


Eva Longoria looks beyond divine in this gold open back Blumarnine sparkling mini dress. I simply adore this look from head to toe!


Actress Cynthia Olavarria red and white architectural Angel Sanchez might be a little too much for most people and I have to admit I thought it was at first but it grew on me. She looks fantastic!


Actress Catherine Siachoque looks amazing in this electric blue ruched Roberto Cavalli dress.


Singer Cucu Diamante looks sensational in this charcoal adorned with chains Catherine Malendrino dress.


Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza looks gorgeous in this magenta one-shouldered dress.


I am mesmerize with Laura Posada's electric blue strapless dress.


Singer Kika Rochas orange ruffled dress is too cha-cha for my taste.

No comments: