Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fabulous Events

U. S. Dream Academy's 8th Annual "Power of Dream" Gala

Taraji P. Henson looks beyond chic in this ivory and black satin embroidered dress. I am still on the fence about her hair, it looks kind of dated. It's a wig?


Susan Taylor is giving me sophistication to the highest power. She looks wonderful in this lovely coral draped dress.

The CW Network 2009 Upfront

I would kill for Tyra Banks gray jumpsuit! The ruched sleeves, chain necklace and striped belt are simply divine. She looks fantastic. I love this subdue look on her.


Tyra Banks and America's Next Top Model winner Teyona Anderson

I looooove Teyona Anderson and I was so delighted when she won. She had the best photos but for some reason in person, she just look okay. I am sure that she just needs a serious styling team to take her to the next level.


I am feeling this fabulous blue Adam jumper on Blake Lively. She is on trend with her nude peep-toes.

Jessica Stroup looks sweet in this blush textured Brian Reyes cocktail dress.

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

everyone looks so cute!!!