Monday, May 18, 2009

A Birthday Dinner For Designer Duro Olowu

Iman and Designer Duro Olowu

Iman looks sensational in a multi colored printed Duro Oluwu jacket paired wth black trousers.


Thelma Golden, the wife of Duro Olowu looks funky and chic of course in Duro's ensemble. I love the burst of color!


Designer Tracy Reese looks a little too casual and miscellaneous for my taste. She is known for her unique colors and prints so why the boring black?


OMG, I loooooove Byron Lars! I still have his "shirt tales" blouses which I wear to death since the mid nineties.


What a wonderful fabulous couple! Iris and Carl Apfel are beyond stylish. I would kill for her ensemble and her over-sized glasses are divine. I could only pray that my husband and I could look half as good as them at their age!

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

i am in love with iman. she is a goddess.