Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Supermodel: Hawa Diawara




Hawa Diawara is the stunning model from Mali who is fantastic as ever. I would kill for her eyes and cheekbones. I first notice the Malian beauty at Brian Reyes' spring 2007 fashion show. I fell in love with her because of her unique features and my wonderful sister is also named Hawa.

Hawa has graced the runways of Proenza Schouler, Sophie Theallet and Brian Reyes. Her beauty is captivating and it's something about her that has a sweet warm spirit. Even though she is not well known as Chanel Iman or Jourdan Dunn, Hawa is still a supermodel in my world!

1 comment:

H. Simone said...

I noticed her at Brian Reyes's show too. She really stood out from some of the other models and of course his clothes are amazing and look amazing on her!