Thursday, April 02, 2009

Erica Reid Host Book Party for Shaun Robinson's New Book "Exactly As I Am"



Erica Reid and Shaun Robinson

Erica Reid is no joke, she is always giving me fever! She looks hot in her white striped flutter sleeves dress.

Shaun Robinson looks beautiful in her black bubbled Nicole Miller dress.


Holly Robinson Peete looks a little dishevelled. Did she just come from the office and didn't have time to change her ensemble?


Crystal McCrary Anthony and Veronica Webb both look hot in their black ensemble. Veronica Webb is rocking another fabulous Sophie Theallet dress.


Jocelyn Taylor, Stylist June Ambrose and Marvet Britto are all looking amazing. God, I love to see African-Americans women looking sensational. Sisters, if you see a another sister doing her thing, please take the time to let her know she looks good!


Makeup Artist Nicole Williams and photographer Rowena Hubands

Nicole Williams is rocking one of my favorites tops from Zara. I picked this top up when I was in Los Angeles. This just proves when you have fashion sense you don't have to spend a great amount of money!

No comments: