Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 SAG Awards: Vibrant Colors


Michelle Williams looks enchanting in her red lace detail Valentino asymmetric dress.

I would kill for this woman's haircut!

I am normally not a fan of matchy-matchy shoes, but I am looving her red Roger Vivier sandals.


Dianna Agron looks incredible in her magenta ruffled Carolina Herrera dress.

She played it safe this time around, since no one but me liked her fashion forward Giles Deacon dress, she wore to the '2012 Golden Globes' awards.

I am intrigue with her Grecian messy braided up-do paired with this romantic dress.


Jessica Chastian won for her role in the movie " The Help".

She looks amazing in her azure Calvin Klein silk crepe dress.

She finished off her look with luscious waves, beautiful earrings and neutral make-up.




Melissa McCartney looks gorgeous in her navy Badgley Mischka draped cowl neck dress.

She topped off her look with wavy hair and navy embellished Badgley Mischka clutch.

Jane Lynch looks chic as ever in her custom marine jacquard David Meister full skirt dress.

She teamed her look with pulled back hair and pink lips.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I wanted to love Melissa's dress, but I don't. The color is fabulous, but I want to see her wear something more tailored. You know something that was custom made for her body. Not some great length of fabric that they've pinned up in strategic places. She can also take some cues from Amber Riley.