Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Golden Globes: Dark Hues


Salma Hayek looks remarkable in her black, gold and silver art deco Gucci strapless dress.

The Latin bombshell will never bore us on the red carpet.

She completed her look with voluminous curls and pale pink lips.


Rooney Mara wore black once again on the red carpet.

Even though, she looks great in her black cut-out Nina Ricci dress, I am not jumping out of my seat. It seems like I have seen this look over and over.

I am thrill that she got rid of her bangs to showcase her pretty face.


Mila Kunis wore a black and nude underlay pleated Christian Dior dress.

I was a little disappointed, because she looks so good in delicious color. This silhouette is just okay on the actress.

Pulled back hair and nude lips topped off her look.


Kate Winslet looks elegant as always in her black satin keyhole blouse paired with a silk crepe Jenny Packhman skirt.

I adore her swarovski crystal embellished waistband.

She finished off her look with side swept up-do and rose lips.

No comments: