Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Golden Globe Awards: Best Dressed Divas

:
My neighbors must think I am crazy, because I screamed at the top of my lungs, when Charlize Theron floated on the red carpet tonight.

The actress looked breathtaking in her blush plunged neck Christian Dior Couture dress.

I lost my mind over her bow detail on the side!

She completed her look with a curly bun, embellished headband, ankle strap Givenchy heels and blush lips.


Viola Davis looks spectacular in her merlot draped one-shouldered Emilio Pucci dress.

I am extremely excited that she is taking a risk in this thigh-high dress.

She finished off her look with a side swept bob, gold Judith Leiber clutch and black criss-cross Jimmy Choo heels.


Angelina Jolie was another actress that wow me on the red carpet.

She looked stunning as ever in her white and red silk Atelier Versace thigh-split dress.

I am sorry, but her beauty is simply captivating.

She completed her look with pulled back hair, red satin clutch and luscious red lips


Mary J. Blige looks extraordinary in her blush crystal embellished stretch tulle Michael Kors feather dress.

She finished off her look with a side up-do, beautiful dangling earrings and blush lips.

Old Hollywood Glamour at its finest.


Octavia Spencer looks terrific in her lavender embellished Tadashi Shoji draped dress.

The 'Best Supporting Actress' winner needs to stick with Tadashi, because he knows how to dress her delicious curves.

She completed her look with a parted up-do and silver clutch.


Jessica Alba looks exquisite in her pale lavender embellished Gucci dress.

She is simply breathtaking in this incredible silhouette.

An elegant up-do, lavender satin Roger Vivier clutch and beautiful diamond Bvlgari earrings finished off her look.


I am sure you guys know by now that Tilda Swinton is one my style icons, and this is the reason why.

The actress always bring something different to the table. This look is actually kind of feminine for her.

She looks sensational in her ice blue Haider Ackerman criss-cross ensemble.

Call me kooky, but I kind of like her Elvis wavy bouffant hair.


Paula Patton is pure sunshine in her bright canary yellow Monique Lhuillier dress.

I kind of wished her hair was up to showcase this wonderful piece.

Her smile just lights up the place.


Amber Riley is simply magnificent in her red ruffled Badgley Mischka dress.

The slimmer actress blew me away on the red carpet.

Side swept hair and neutral make-up finished off her look.



Claire Danes won a Golden Globe Award tonight for her role in 'Homeland'.

She looked remarkable in her black/white embellished shoulders J. Mendel dress.

The open back detail is beyond magnificent.

No comments: