Thursday, November 03, 2011

"Rum Diary" London Premiere: Amber Heard





Amber Heard graced the red carpet for the premiere of her new movie "Rum Diary' in London, England.

The actress continues to give me old Hollywood glamour. She is my modern day Marilyn Monroe.

Heard looks speculator in her pearl shimmering long sleeved Alessandra Rich dress. She is just proving that less is more in this sexy number.

She completed her look with an elegant bun, Neil Lane jewelry and nude Christian Louboutin heels and peachy lips.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

This new site design isn't working for me. When I scroll the pictures keep reloading. It's painfully slow.

The House Of Fabulous said...

Hi Sheryl, I miss your wonderful comments. Please forgive me,because I am experimenting with new formats. I am trying to find one that works for me.

Sheryl said...

I still visit the site almost daily, but don't have a lot of time to comment.

This design works great! Everything loads instantly. I also really like the pictures along the right side featuring the models. The other one has too much dead space IMO.

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you for the constructive criticism!