Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 British Fashion Awards


Victoria Beckham looks dashing as ever in one of my favorite dresses of the fall season, but I was just longing for more. I can see this dress at any given award show.

If this dress would be in the stunning mustard color just like the model Jeneil Williams was rocking, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I know mustard is too harsh for her pale skin, but a gorgeous brick red would be ideal. With all the delicious colors in the universe, why dreary black?

She finished off her look with an up-do and her delightful smile(sarcasm).

I swear she gives me more at the LAX Airport than the red carpet!

Victoria Beckham Fall 2011


Olivia Palermo knows what I like when it comes to fashion. The woman knows how to wow an audience looking whimsical and not like a Christmas Tree.

She looks phenomenal in her embellish feathered tiered Matthew Williamson dress.

She also rocked an up-do, fabulous Charlotte Olympia clutch and Topshop cut-out booties.



Kate Hudson is a loyal friend of Stella McCartney, so naturally she wore the designer's creation.

The actress looks magical in her black swirl sheer mesh insert one-shouldered dress.

I guess she received the memo about wearing an up-do.



Amber Le Bon
is giving me fever in her magnificent printed Peter Pilotto dress.

I adore the sexy racer cut bodice and the playfulness of this silhouette.

It seems like it was minatory to rock a part-in-the middle up-do. She finished off her look with a snakeskin clutch and nude heels.


Stella McCartney looks beyond effortless chic in her own pattern jumpsuit.

Everything about this silhouette screams my name! It's classic with a twist.

She completed her look with sleek hair, a sensational matching clutch and black peep-toe heels.


Poppy Delevigne rocked an intricate Matthew Williamson neon embroidered dress.

I'm not crazy about the dress, but at least, she is making a statement,

Messy braids and pink lips completed her look.



Alexa Chung looks exqusite in her ivory encrusted Matthew Williamson dress.

I am drooling over her stunning matching clutch bag. I wish I can say the same regarding her atrocious disheveled hair and old lady office black pumps. Seriously, those shoes just brings the dress down a notch.

1 comment:

Divalocity said...

Olivia Palermo is just one of my favorites when it comes to effortless style. Every time I see her she looks gorgeous.