Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Museum of Modern Art 4th Annual Film Benefit


Supermodel Joan Smalls is giving me fever in her stunning, intricate Tom Ford guipure lace Tom Ford dress.

I simply adore the velvet belt, but I wasn't too crazy about the sheer detail. I prefer the dress without it, because it is too distracting.

She finished off her look with sleek hair, black clutch and silver strappy heels.


Emma Stone took on a fashion high once again in her remarkable black and white printed Chanel Couture flower applique dress.

She manages to make elegant look edgy.

A bouffant up-do and peach lips completed her look.


Blake Lively looks fantastic in her tweed fringed Chanel ensemble.

I loooove the different textures, and the ornate buttons are to die for.

I wasn't too crazy about her Christian Louboutin booties paired with such a glorious piece. They are too casual.

She finished off her look with an up-do and captivating jewels.



Miranda Kerr is rocking my favorite one of my favorite pieces from the Peter Pilotto Fall collection. This peplum printed dress is everything to me.

Texture, color, print and edge are the winning ingredients for a marvelous piece.

Sleek pulled back hair and hot Nicholas Kirkwood cut-out heels are pure perfection.

No comments: